To participate in this new exciting multidisciplinary field of public health, graduates with four year degrees in biomedical sciences, chemistry, business, economics, mathematics , engineering, communications anthropology, sociology and other fields, as well as professionals such as physicians, nurses, lawyers, and teachers are invited to apply to the two-year Master of Public Health degree program in Nazarbayev University’s School of Medicine.
for Master of Public Health program is open now
Application deadline: May 5th, 2017
Applicants Must Meet the Following Criteria To Be Eligible to Enroll in the MPH program:
- an undergraduate degree (Bachelor’s degree or equivalent) in a relevant discipline, to be determined by the Admissions Committee;
- a minimum CGPA of 2.75, based on a 4.00 point scale (or equivalent on a 5.00 point scale);
- overall minimum score on the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) of 6.5 (with no sub-scores less than 6.0), or the equivalent TOEFL score as posted on the ETS website, or request and acquire a waver at the discretion of the Admissions Committee.
Admission is competitive for the limited MPH slots and selection will be determined by a holistic consideration of factors.
The two-year Master of Public Health (MPH) degree offered in the Nazarbayev University School of Medicine is based on the highest international standards. As an offering of the School of Medicine, we provide additional highly-qualified faculty, and teaching and research resources not found in MPH programs outside of medical schools. On successful completion of the MPH program you will have acquired the skillsets and competencies to be successful in professional careers in public health.
Every Applicant Must Submit an Application Package That Consists of the Following Documents:
1. Complete application form for the program; application form is available at www.admissions.nu.edu.kz;
2. Official copy of degree diplomas/certificates with transcripts (with notarized English translations);
3. IELTS or TOEFL test report/certificate valid as of commencement of the Program (if applicable);
4. GRE/GMAT test reports/certificates (optional) valid as of commencement of the Program;
5. Notarized copy of Passport/national ID;
6. Two letters of recommendation;
7. Statement of purpose incorporated into the application form;
8. 086у medical certificate;
9. Original document about the presence or absence of a criminal record.
◄ Go back