Online application for Master of Engineering Management program is now open
Application deadline: May 20, 2017
Applicants to the Master of Engineering Management program are required to complete and submit online the application form available at the University website (admissions.nu.edu.kz) as well as a complete package of admission documents, before the deadline. Admissions documents are submitted electronically.
- complete application form for Master of Engineering Management program;
- official copy of degree diplomas/certificates with transcripts (with notarized English translation);
- IELTS or TOEFL test report/certificate valid as of commencement of the program. Overall IELTS test score of 6.5 (with sub-score requirements no less than 6.0), or the equivalent TOEFL score as posted on the ETS website;
- official copy of passport/national ID (with notarized English translation);
- GMAT or GRE test reports/certificates (optional) valid as of commencement of the Master of Engineering Management;
- 2 letters of recommendation;
- personal statement of purpose (limited to one page);
- applicant’s resume indicating work experience and any additional qualifications such as professional registrations (limited to one page).
Note: In case your application will progress to the next stage, you will be asked to provide the notarized copies of ID or passport, diplomas and transcripts (with notarized English translation) and original copies of other documents.*
* Applicants who obtained their degree diplomas/certificates from foreign educational institutions must request their official transcripts be sent directly to the following address: Graduate Admissions Department, 53, Kabanbay Batyr ave., Astana 010000, Kazakhstan.
◄ Go back